We are here again: the annual Who magazine 'Glamour' issue is out today. Here is the stunning cover:
This year, Who's gallery of top 10 glamazons features an impressive ensemble of international stars, style icons, and Australian style legends, both new and enduring.
Also starring in Who's glamazon gallery:
- Nicole Kidman: Soon to channel Princess Grace of Monaco on the silver screen
- Naomi Watts: Soon to channel Princess Diana on the silver screen
- Dannii Minogue: The showbiz pocket rocket
- Gwyneth Paltrow: Fave Hollywood girl
- Jennifer Aniston: the enduring style
- Kristen Stewart: This self-confessed who brings street cred
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: The English rose
- Scarlett Johansson: Curvaceous Old Hollywood glamour star
- Kim Kardashian: part of Kardashian Inc.
Plus, more in this issue:
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: Alec Baldwin shows off his “adorable” new daughter, Carmen.
- “I REFUSED TO DIE”: The incredible story of the woman bludgeoned in 2009, policewoman Samantha Barlow, who amazed all with her courageous recovery
- BACK TO WORK: The radiant new mum, the Duchess of Cambridges return to public life
The Who magazine 'Glamour' edition is out now.